Newly developed by BETAFPV, and based on VR02 FPV Goggles, the VR03 FPV Goggles take features of VR02 and come with a DVR recording function. This exciting function allows pilots to catch the memorably breathtaking moment, greatly heightening the FPV flying experience.
- External high-quality 5.8G 3dBi antenna is included. VR03 Goggles feature an omnidirectional antenna, which radiates and receives signals equally in 360-degree horizontal directions, for stable video transmission and vivid images when flying.
- The replaceable antenna design makes it possible for pilots to try various antennas for different use. Also, pilots can adjust the angle of the antenna.
- With 4.3 inches 800*480px HD high brightness LCD, VR03 Goggles will show you a bright world without warped and blurred images, which is specially tuned for FPV racing or Model airplanes.
- Reserving a Micro SD card slot, pilots can record video and save it on the Micro SD card. Also, the video can be replayed through the VR03 Goggles.
- Size: 130*145*90mm
- Weight: 300g (without straps)
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Supported Channel: 48CH
- Screen Size: 4.3 inch
- Screen Resolution: 800*480
- Battery: 3.7V, 2000mAh
- Working Time: About 2 hours (Normal mode)/1 hour 10 mins (Recording mode)
- Max Charging Current: 1A
- Antenna Port: RP-SMA (Whip Antenna included)
- Charging Port: Type-C
- Card Slot: Micro SD card (Not included), Supports FAT32 system, supports maximum 64GB storage. Class10 is recommended
- Record Resolution: 480P
- Record Format: AVI
BETAFPV Classical Design
Classical design is never outdated. Adopt an ergonomic design with a foam sponge faceplate and a three-sided adjustable headband, this FPV goggles fits your face and head greatly. In addition, VR03 FPV Goggles are very compact and exquisite with a weight of 300g, which is easily portable for pilots.
One Key to Search Band
The VR03 FPV Goggles feature a frequency sweep function and a fast frequency auto-search function (only 3 seconds). Pilots can easily find a band and channel with a stronger signal for a better flight experience.
DVR Recording Function
VR03 FPV Goggles can perfectly record FPV moments. Also, pilots can enjoy the playback saved through the goggles or export the videos by Micro SD card. Apparently, VR03 FPV Goggles provide pilots with a very exciting FPV experience.
Diagram for VR03
Note: Please ensure the battery is fully charged before use, the recommended voltage is above 3.7V (short press the S button to review). Please wear the goggles properly and adjust the headband to a comfortable length.
The VR03 FPV Goggles support 5.8G and 48 channels. Press and hold the search button for 2 seconds to activate the frequency scan, the result will be displayed after 3 seconds. The different colors on the screen indicate the current status of each frequency as follows:
How to Record Video
VR03 FPV Goggles support the video recording function, short press the record button to start or stop video recording.
- Insert the Micro SD card into the Micro SD card slot (Support FAT32 system only and maximum 64G storage)
- After short pressing the record button, a red dot will appear on the upper left corner of the screen, and there will be a "beep-beep" sound from FPV goggles;
- Wait for 8 seconds, and the red dot and the recording indicator LED start flashing. At the same time, a line of red numbers appears and the timer starts running, indicating the start of recording;
- Short press the record button. After 2-3 seconds the red dot on the upper left corner stopped flashing together with the timer vanished, and the red recording indicator LED also turns off. This indicates the goggles have stopped recording.
Note: After pressing the record button, the recording function will take about 8-10 seconds to be activated, please wait in patience.
Note: The maximum duration of each recording is 10 minutes. When a recording exceeds 10 minutes, a new recording file will be created automatically.
- 1 * BETAFPV VR03 FPV Goggles
- 1 * Adjustable Headband
- 1 * Manual