Canon EOS M6 Mark II Mirrorless Digital Camera with 15-45mm Lens
Blending high resolution with apt stills and video capabilities, the black Canon EOS M6 Mark II is a sleek mirrorless body with a range of features to suit multimedia applications. Its APS-C-sized 32.5MP CMOS sensor achieves enhanced image clarity, resolution, and dynamic range, along with adept sensitivity to ISO 25600 and low noise to suit working in a variety of situations. Combined with advanced image processing, this sensor is also capable of outputting UHD 4K30p and Full HD 120p video, as well as supporting continuous stills shooting rates up to 14 fps with AF and AE tracking. The Dual Pixel CMOS AF provides 5481 selectable points for precise, smooth, and fast focusing for both photo and video, and support for Eye AF Servo prioritizes subjects' eyes when photographing portraits. Complementing the imaging capabilities, the EOS M6 Mark II incorporates a 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD, which has a 180° tilting design for front-facing shots. The auxiliary EVF-DC2 electronic viewfinder is also included, which attaches via the camera's hot shoe, in order to provide clear eye-level viewing. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allow you to pair mobile devices with the camera to wirelessly transfer files for sharing your photos and movies online.
32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive method for controlling focusing points, navigating menus, and reviewing imagery. This screen also features a tilting design (180° upward, 45° downward) to better enable working from high and low angles.
- Included EVF-DC2 auxiliary electronic viewfinder finder attaches to the camera via its hot shoe and features a 0.39" 2.36m-dot OLED display for clear, high-resolution eye-level viewing. Additionally, it offers built-in dioptric adjustment and has a 22mm eyepoint distance to suit eyeglass-wearers.
- LP-E17 battery provides approximately 305 shots per charge or up to approximately 410 shots per charge when working in Eco mode.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device and Bluetooth connectivity permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities when using the Canon Camera Connect app. This app also enables a mobile raw editing workflow for greater post-production freedom.
Other Camera Features
- Raw Burst Mode offers a quick 30-fps shooting rate with pre-shooting to ensure capturing even the fastest moments.
- Touch & Drag AF is supported when working with the EVF-DC2 for intuitive adjustment over the focus point when looking through the EVF.
- Electronic shutter function permits working with shutter speeds up to 1/16000 of a second.
EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
Canon M6 Mark II Specs
|Lens Mount||Canon EF-M|
|Sensor Type||22.3 x 14.9 mm (APS-C) CMOS|
|Sensor Resolution||Actual: 34.4 Megapixel
Effective: 32.5 Megapixel (6960 x 4640)
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9|
|Image File Format||JPEG, Raw|
|Image Stabilization||Digital (Video Only)|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100 to 25600 (Extended: 100 to 51200)|
|Shutter Speed||Mechanical Shutter
1/4000 to 30 Second
1/16000 to 30 Second
|Metering Method||Center-Weighted Average, Evaluative, Partial, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority|
|Exposure Compensation||-3 to +3 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)|
|Metering Range||-2 to 20 EV|
|White Balance||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (White), Shade, Tungsten|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 14 fps at 32.5 MP for up to 23 Frames (Raw) / 54 Frames (JPEG)
Up to 30 fps at 18 MP
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 25p/29.97p
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p/100p/119.88p
HD (1280 x 720) at 50p/59.94p
|External Recording Modes||4:2:2 8-Bit
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) up to 25p/29.97p
|Recording Limit||Up to 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Microphone (Stereo)
External Microphone Input (Stereo)
|Audio File Format||AAC LC|
|Focus Type||Auto and Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 5481|
|Autofocus Sensitivity||-5 to +18 EV|
|Display Type||180° Tilting Touchscreen LCD|
|Flash Modes||Auto, Red-Eye Reduction|
|Guide Number||15.09' / 4.6 m at ISO 100|
|Maximum Sync Speed||1/200 Second|
|Flash Compensation||-2 to +2 EV (1/3 EV Steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||eTTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Media/Memory Card Slot||Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II)|
|Connectivity||USB Type-C (USB 2.0), HDMI D (Micro)|
|Battery||1 x LP-E17 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.2 VDC, 1040 mAh (Approx. 305 Shots)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.71 x 2.76 x 1.94" / 119.6 x 70 x 49.2 mm|
|Weight||14.39 oz / 408 g|
|Focal Length||15 to 45mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 24 to 72mm)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.5 to 6.3|
|Minimum Aperture||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Angle of View||84° 30' to 33° 40'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.84" / 25 cm|
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Filter Size||49 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.4 x 1.75" / 60.9 x 44.5 mm|
|Weight||4.59 oz / 130 g|
|Package Weight||2.23 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||
6.7 x 6.65 x 5.4"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.