Smaller and even more lightweight, the CRANE-M2 S 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer from Zhiyun-Tech is designed with even more power than its predecessor to support compact cameras, smartphones, and action cameras up to 2.2 lb. The M2 S packs all the great features of the M2 and adds even more functionality, including a higher payload, longer runtime, PD fast charging, a smaller handgrip, stylish two-tone design, Bluetooth 5 support, a redesigned quick release camera plate, and a built-in LED light.
The CRANE-M2 S offers 360° pan, 320° tilt, and 320° roll rotation across six modes of operation, including POV and Vortex modes. It runs for approximately 10.5 hours on a built-in battery that's rechargeable using an included cable. Over a wired connection, the gimbal is able to power a supported camera and control its zoom, shutter, and video start/stop functions. You can also control the gimbal movements with the free-download ZY Play mobile app for iOS and Android, providing remote control over many functions of the gimbal and filmmaking features such as time-lapse, panorama, and slow-motion capture.
The CRANE-M2 S features a quick release camera mounting system that lets you secure or remove your camera at the push of one lock button. Scale marks and memory locks help you balance the camera and lock the balance position for the camera used. The built-in fill light is integrated beside the camera plate, it features a CRI of 90+, 1000-lumen brightness, and five brightness levels, and it includes four interchangeable filters to change the color temperature.
- Compact, more lightweight design for compact cameras, smartphones, and action cams up to 2.2 lb (an action cam mount is sold separately)
- 360° pan, 320° tilt, and 320° roll rotation
- Built-in LED light with filter kit
- 10.5-hour runtime on a built-in battery
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5
- PD fast charging
- Wired camera control, power
- ZY Play iOS/Android app
- Special app features such as time-lapse, panorama, and slow-motion capture
- OLED display
- One-button quick release camera mounting system
- Scale marks and memory locks for balancing
- Mini tripod and other accessories included