- Leg section adjustable
- Support foot angle adjustable
- Support foot vertical & tilt adjustable
- Support foot damping adjustable
- Quip Release Plate with 1/4'' and 3/8'' screws
- Fuild Head Tilt & Pan adjustable
- 360° panoramic rotation
GVM-G175 is a new-released Monopod with Fluid Video Head specially designed for videographers and filmmakers by GVM.
The 5-section design can meet users' different demands for height from 645mm / 25.4" to 1870mm / 73.6" under various shooting environments.
Payload 10 kg / 22lbs and fast release plate provide compatibility and convenience for fast mounting and dismounting most cameras and camcorders on the market.
The press-type button on the monopod makes converting vertical and tilted convenient.
The damping force can be adjusted by rotating the damping and ball locking knob for a better shooting experience.
The included quick-release plate with 1/4'' and 3/8'' screws makes camera changes and transport easy.
- Product Name: GVM G175 Monopod
- Weight: 1.8 kg / 4 lbs
- Leg Sections: 5
- Min Height: 660mm / 26"
- Maximum Height: 1750 mm / 69"
- Payload Weight: 10 kg / 22lbs
- Bubble Spirit Level (No.): 1
- Head Type： Video/Fluid Head
- Leg Lock Type：Flip Lock
- Material：Aluminum Alloy
Package List and Info
- Dimension: 150*120*690mm/
- Weight: 3.2kg / 7.05lbs
- Package List:
- 1 x GVM Aluminum Alloy Monopod
w/ Fluid Video Head
- 1 x Pan Bar
- 1 x Hexagon Wrench
- 1 x Carry Bag