Designed to support enterprise-level missions and projects, the DJI Mavic 3 Thermal is an ideal solution for industrial, corporate, and first responder applications. The drone is extremely compact and lightweight, it can be quickly unfolded and deployed at a moment's notice, and it is capable of up to 45 minutes of flight time. The Mavic 3 Thermal features wide-angle, telephoto, and thermal lenses in its 3-axis gimbal camera. The 20MP wide lens is ideal for taking expansive shots and rapid surveying, the 12MP tele gets you close with a 56x hybrid zoom, and the thermal camera makes it easier to carry out inspections and search and rescue missions. These abilities are enhanced by long-range O3 transmission, omnidirectional obstacle avoidance, and more.
- DJI Pilot 2: An enterprise flight interface that lets you control the drone and payload controls with a tap. DJI Pilot 2 also provides telemetry and navigation information.
- DJI FlightHub2: Manage your drone, or fleet of drones, via the cloud with live annotations, mapping, route planning, and more.
- DJI Terra: Mapping software for all stages of your work, from mission planning to processing 2D/3D models.
- DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 3.0: This tool lets you analyze, annotate, and process thermal images captured by M3T using DTAT 3.0 to detect temperature abnormalities from inspection flights.
- PSDK: Unified interface for expanding the Mavic 3's capabilities through third-party hardware.
- MSDK: Mobile SDK 5 helps simplify the development of apps for the Mavic 3. It's open source and comes with production code samples of core DJI Pilot 2 modules.
- Cloud API: Using DJI Pilot 2's built-in MQTT-based protocols in DJI Cloud API, you can directly connect the drone to third-party cloud platforms without app development. You can access the Mavic 3's hardware, video livestream, and photo data.