Exploring the Perks of Content Creation Ft. DJI, Fujifilm and Insta360
What are the best and worst experiences she encountered as a Travel and Tech Content Creator? Watch the full video to learn more about what she does and how she became a Travel and Tech Content Creator.
Since Jo tends to work with different brands, especially in the travel and tech industry, she gets to explore places she's never been to and meet people who share the same passion as her. She also mentions a lot of different gear she uses for her content.
Here are Jo Serrano's top 5 picks as a Travel and Tech Content Creator:
- Fujifilm - Her main camera for film stimulation that gives good colors in post-editing.
- DJI Air 2S - A must-have gear to capture moments that are hard to reach from a bird's view.
- DJI RS 3 Mini - For smooth cinematic movements.
- Insta360 X3 - A hybrid action camera to capture unique footage and impossible moments.
- Insta360 Flow - A perfect stabilizer whenever she uses a mobile phone.
She also mentioned using the Raptor Case to keep her gear safe. Jo Serrano also shares tips for aspiring content creators, so make sure to watch the video until the end!
If you're looking for different gear, just check out our website and scroll down to choose what you like!
"As a content creator, you have to enjoy what you do and start something that you like to talk about." - (Serrano, 2023)