The lightweight R72 7" On-Camera 4K HDMI Touchscreen Monitor from Desview provides professional monitoring in a sharp 7" IPS LCD with 1920 x 1200 resolution, an updated 2600 cd/m² brightness, 1100:1 contrast ratio, and touchscreen control, along with a menu scroll wheel. The updated brightness makes it even easier to view your footage clearly in bright sunlight conditions.
A lock screen button prevents accidental changes to your settings from the touchscreen. The IPS LED panel has a viewing angle of 178° L/R, U/D for good color and contrast, even with off-axis viewing, and it displays 90% of the DCI-P3 standard. The monitor features HDMI input and output, and it supports up to DCI and UHD 4K video input and pass-through output.
The R72 is powered using the integrated L-series battery plate or via a separately available DC adapter. A USB port allows you to import custom 3D LUTs. Two 1/4"-20 threads (side and bottom) allow you to mount the monitor on a variety of configurations, or you can use the included cold shoe adapter to mount the monitor on your camera. The 3.5mm headphone jack allows you to monitor the embedded audio.
- Daylight-viewable, 7" touchscreen on-camera monitor with 2600 cd/m² brightness.
- Slim, lightweight design with touchscreen IPS LCD panel.
- HDMI supports video input up to DCI 4K24/UHD 4K30.
- Two 1/4"-20 mounting threads on the top and bottom of the monitor.
- The R72 monitor adopts a 7" touchscreen panel with a 1920 x 1200 resolution and 16:10 aspect ratio. Tapping the screen with one finger can control the whole monitor, and it supports gestures such as pinch to zoom, which helps check every corner and detail of the image. A short press on the power button can lock the screen to prevent accidental changes to your selections.
- The 2600 cd/m² high brightness provides a clear display, even when filming in bright exteriors.
Aspect ratios: Preset and customizable
Anamorphic de-squeeze: 1.33x, 1.5x, 1.66x, 1.79x, 2.0x
Image flip: Auto and manual
Image rotation: Auto and manual
Color focus assist, with adjustable style and intensity
Peaking, with adjustable intensity
Waveform: Luma and RGB, customizable with region-of-interest highlighting
RGB parade, customizable
Histogram: Luma and RGB
LUT import via USB storage device
Audio meter display
In the Box
- Desview R72 7" 4K HDMI Touchscreen Monitor
- Thumb Drive
- Cold Shoe Mounting Adapter
- Micro-HDMI Cable
- Mini-HDMI Cable
- D-Tap Power Cable
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Storage Bag
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Desview R7 Specs
|Panel Type||IPS-Type LCD|
|Display Size||7.0" / 17.8 cm|
|Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Viewing Angle||Horizontal: 178°
|Maximum Brightness||2600 cd/m2|
|Pixels Per Inch (ppi)||452 ppi|
|Color Gamut||90% DCI-P3|
|Real-Time LUT Monitoring||SDR, HDR|
|Image Controls||Anamorphic De-Squeeze, False Color, Focus Assist, Focus Peaking, Histogram, Image Flip, Image Rotate, Pixel Zoom, Pixel-to-Pixel Zoom, RGB Parade, Scaling, Vectorscope, Waveform, Zebra|
|Video I/O||1 x HDMI 1.4 Input
1 x HDMI 1.4 Output
|Audio I/O||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone Output|
|Power I/O||1 x Barrel (24 VDC) Input|
|Other I/O||1 x USB-A 2.0 Input|
|Media/Memory Card Slot||None|
DCI 4K: 24
UHD 4K: 30/25/24
|DC Input Power||7 to 24 VDC|
|Battery Type||2 x L-Series (Interchangeable Mount)|
|Power Consumption||12 W|
|Mounting||2 x 1/4"-20 Female|
|Material of Construction||Plastic|
|Dimensions||7 x 4.6 x 0.9" / 178 x 117 x 22.2 mm|
|Weight||13.4 oz / 380 g|
|Package Weight||1.99 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8 x 6.13 x 3.25"|