Long-range control of your GoPro
Control your GoPro remotely from distances of up to 600ft (180m) with this wearable, waterproof remote. Power the camera on/off, adjust settings, start/stop recording and capture photos. You can also mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag, or use the Settings/Tag button to quickly change settings. Enables control of up to 50 cameras at a time.
Perfect for gear-mounted shots, you can power the camera on or off, adjust settings, start/stop recording and capture photos. When used with HERO4 cameras, you can also access the Settings/Tag button to change settings, or use HiLight Tag to mark key moments while recording for faster recall during playback, editing, or sharing.
The Smart Remote enables control of up to 50 cameras at a time, and features 40% increased battery capacity compared to the Wi‑Fi Remote. It is mountable, much like the GoPro cameras, and waterproof to 32'. The remote includes a key ring and wrist strap for wearing the remote or attaching it to your gear.
- Delivers full remote control of all camera functions, including shutter, on/off and settings
- Add HiLight Tags to mark key moments while recording, or access the Settings/Tag button to quickly change settings (not compatible with HERO3+ or HERO3)
- Up to 600ft (180m) range in optimal conditions
- Enables control of up to 50 cameras at a time
- Rugged design is wearable, mountable and waterproof to 33ft (10m)
- 40% increased battery capacity compared to the Wi-Fi Remote
- Built-in LCD mirrors your camera’s status screen for quick confirmation of camera functions and settings
- Includes a key ring and wrist strap for wearing the remote or attaching it to gear
GoPro ARMTE-002 Specs
|Wireless Range||Up to 600' / 180 m|
|Depth Rating||32' / 10 m|
|Package Weight||0.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.05 x 4.7 x 2.2"|