- Up to UHD 4K at 30 fps
- Autofocus and Exposure
- AI Tracking and Controls
- 3-Axis Gimbal, 4x Zoom
- 1/2" Image Sensor
- Dual Microphones with Noise Cancellation
- USB Type-C Port
- Built-In Clip, 1/4"-20 Thread
Insta360 CINSTBJ/A Overview
Powered by AI technology, the Link UHD 4K AI Webcam from Insta360 captures high-quality UHD 4K video at 30 fps with specialized modes. A 1/2" sensor outfitted with autofocus and auto exposure tools ensures your Zoom work presentation or virtual lesson is visible to your audience. AI tracking and controls, as well as 3-axis gimbal movement and 4x zoom equip this webcam with PTZ-like movements.
AI Tracking and Gimbal Design
- The Link's 3-axis gimbal design and embedded AI tracking facilitates automatic zooming, framing, and lens rotation to follow your every movement.
- HDR mode is supported in 1080p and 720p resolutions, balancing the highlights and shadows in your image and ensuring the background isn't blown out.
- True focus with Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF) and auto exposure technology adjust faster for an optimized image.
Intuitive, Gesture Controlled Modes
- Gesture controls allow you to manage calls, zoom, and toggle modes. Simply hold your palm towards the camera to start AI tracking, create an L-shape to engage zoom, or hold up a peace sign for Whiteboard Mode.
- Whiteboard Mode: focuses and squares off whiteboard to give audience clearer view during presentations
- DeskView Mode: mount camera to computer using built-in clip and let it automatically adjust to your tabletop by tilting down
- Overhead Mode: capture a bird's eye view with a separately available stand for squared-off, level footage
- Portrait Mode: shoots in uncropped 9:16 aspect ratio by rotating gimbal head for improved image in mobile viewing
Easy Setup with Plug-and-Play Capabilities
- An integrated clip allows you to place Link directly onto your laptop or desktop computer
- A USB Type-C port at the rear of the camera delivers power, while outputting your video signal to your personal computer using a separately available USB cable.
- At the bottom of the camera you'll find a 1/4"-20 thread for attachment to desktop tripods or other accessories.
Other Integrated Features
- Once inactive for 10 seconds, the gimbal-style lens automatically points downwards
- Dual noise-cancelling microphones reduce background noise with automatic gain control and de-reverberation to amplify voice.
- Manually adjust brightness, exposure, gimbal position, and more with Link Controller desktop software.
|Resolution and Frame Rate||UHD 4K at up to 30 fps|
|Sensor Type||1/2"-Type CMOS Sensor|
|Field of View||Diagonal: 79.5°
|System Connection||USB-C 2.0|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 8 or Later
macOS 10.10 or Later
*As of August, 2022: Check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date compatibility
|Microphone Features||Noise Cancellation|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Attachment Method||Clip, 1/4"-20 Tripod|
|Cable Length||4.9' / 1.5 m|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||2.7 x 1.6 x 1.8" / 69.0 x 41.0 x 45.0 mm|
|Weight||3.7 oz / 106 g|
|Package Weight||0.74 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7 x 4.2 x 2.3"|