- For EF-Mount Probe Lens
- Mount Lens onto E-Mount Camera
- Widens Angle of View by 0.7x
- Enlarges Aperture to f/10
- Eliminates Crop Factor & Adds 1 Stop
- Aluminum & Plastic Construction
Mount a Laowa EF-mount probe lens onto your E-mount Super 35/APS-C camera with this Laowa 0.7x Focal Reducer for Probe Lens from Venus Optics. This lens mount adapter widens the angle of view by 0.7x and adds one stop to the aperture. When used on a Super 35 camera, it lends the probe lens a 17mm focal length, and if used on a full-frame sensor, it is approximately the equivalent of 25mm. It is constructed with lightweight but durable aluminum and plastic materials.
||3 Elements in 1 Groups
||ø: 3.0 x H: 1.0" / ø: 75.0 x H: 25.5 mm
||9.1 oz / 259 g
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
||5.3 x 5 x 3.6"