Offered here in black for FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras, this Venus Optics Laowa 10mm f/4 Cookie Lens is a pancake wide-angle prime designed for use with APS-C-size image sensors. Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 15mm and a broad 109.3° angle of view, this lens is well-suited for architectural and landscape images and everyday photography. Additionally, the lens's 4" minimum focusing distance allows for wide-angle macro shots, while a five-blade aperture creates 10-point sun stars when shooting towards a bright light source. With its ultra-wide perspective and pocket-sized weight, this lens easily enables you to capture epic moments in everyday life and explore the beauty of your surroundings.
- Prime wide-angle lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 15mm, making it ideally suited for architectural and landscape photography.
- Rectilinear pancake-style design only extends 1" from the mount, resulting in a compact and lightweight form factor.
- 4 extra-low dispersion glass elements and two aspherical glass elements reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions in order to produce sharper images.
- 4" minimum focusing distance allows for wide-angle macro shots.
- 5-blade aperture creates 10-point sun stars when shooting towards strong light source.
- Equipped with a 37mm front filter thread for screw-in filters.
|Focal Length||10mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 15mm)|
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM X|
|Lens Format Coverage||APS-C|
|Angle of View||109.3°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3.9" / 10 cm|
|Optical Design||12 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size||37 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.4 x 1" / 59.8 x 25 mm|
|Weight||4.6 oz / 130 g|
|Package Weight||0.685 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.6 x 4.4 x 3.5"|